Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snuggling, Outdoor fun, Yummy Food

Well, Brinkley had her first ear infection (almost 9 months so not too bad). Thursday she started running fever and by Friday we couldn't get her fever to stay down (it kept jumping to 102.9) so off to the doctor we went AGAIN...we had just been on Tuesday and she started an antibiotic for congestion, needless to say it didn't work. She got a shot on Friday and started a new antibiotic and is feeling much better. It took a few days for her to start sleeping late in the mornings. While sick this is where she ended up each morning at the crack of dawn. While we love her snuggles I am glad she is sleeping in again.
 

On Saturday we went to Peyton's b-day party and peyton gave Brinkley her first pair of sunglasses. Too cute if I do say so myself. Sunday we put them to good use and spent the afternoon outside. She loves swinging and playing.
 

 

We played while daddy did yard work. He would peek in on us and play a little.
 
Posted by Picasa

My child is brilliant. She is already reading books:)
 

Brinkley also loves to give kisses. Wet, slobbery kisses; but I wouldn't change them. I love that she is so interactive now.
 

 

Brinkley wants to pull up so bad. She says forget crawling I want to walk.
 
Posted by Picasa

Brinkley LOVES to eat. She now will pull the plate so she can see how much is left and has started trying to reach and grab the food (time for finger foods???)
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Chisholms said...

I'm so glad that ya'll are having so much fun! They just get more and more and more fun! ( like right now jack is trying to "help" me type with his foot) :) I love ya'll! Give that precious girl a kiss for me!

Jason & Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the big pic at the top of your blogspot. You did great. Little Ms Brinks is growing up...just in time to teach Ava some tricks.