Brinkley changes daily and I love it. She loves to smile all the time. ESPECIALLY at her Daddy, which by the way she spent all day saying...dada dada daaadaaa!!
At the time of this picture she scooted , rolled, and somehow made her way across teh room to more toys. She reached and reached trying to get them and then...
This is the face I got. Too CUTE! She has started making this face a lot so I am glad I captured it on camera.
Busy busy is my baby. She no longer lays straight down for nap. In fact she plays and plays and then she finally crashed. This picture was taken from her monitor b/c I would not dare wake her during a nap. She finally fell asleep sitting up resting her head on her bumper pad.
My sweet Aunt Nyshie bought the girls these dresses and we attemted to get soem pics...it is very difficult trying to get two little ones to look right at the same time. (Good luck to you mommies of 2 or more).
This weekend my parents were in town and Sunday after church we went to the park for a picnic. Megan as usual was full of herself and full of kisses. Brinkley has learned quickly and she loves giving kisses too.
Me & Brinks, Nana, Megan, and Aunt Tanya!
Brinkley showing off how she can give kisses too.
Daddy I don't think that hat goes on your head...You look strange.
Brinkley also officially finger fed herself bananas. Wow she is growing up so fast and I have mixed feelings. While I am happy I am so sad because I miss my little baby:)

















3 comments:
She is SO cute and growing up TOO fast! We need to grill out one night so all the kids can play. I miss ya'll! :) Maybe Elias and Ava can come...oh, and their mommy and daddy, too. :) Love ya'll!
megans diaper look sooooo wet love to take it off and lick the pee off hercunt
i agree i love babycunt
Post a Comment