Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

cleaning with mommy, playing with daddy, on the move, daddy stylin my hair

Brinkley was running from the vacuum and got stuck under the ottoman and then decided she would get the vacuum.

Daddy was out of town for a few days so Brinkley loved some good ole daddy time when he returned.

My life will soon be very busy. Brinks is on the move. Right now she will go and go and go until she gets stuck. She started out on the mat in the middle of the floor and ended up behind the chair.

This hair is killing me. Even with a bow it sticks up in the back, it doesn't help that daddy likes to make it stand up after bath and then I have to try to make it lay down. Oh well, she's stinkin cute anyway.

1 comment:

Just call me D said...

Hey! Missed you this morning! I hate that Brinkley is sick... so not fun when they are down and out. LOVE the new blog look. I am so blog illiterate. I don't even know if I spelled illiterate right either :) Anyway, we are going to meet up again next friday- same time and place. Hope ya'll can make it and that Brinkley is feeling better!