Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Weekend at Nana and Pops

Last weekend Brinkley and I ventured up to Columbus to see the fam. We had a good time and Brinkley had fun with her Nana. She would make fun faces and try to talk to Nana. Nana claims Brinkley smiled at her but I wil not beleive her since I haven't seen a true smile yet. I only get half smiles or gassy smiles..atleast I think they are gassy smiles. Notice in the pictures that Pop gets Brinkley when she's snoozing or wanting to just lay still, hence why I have more pics of them. Nana is always playing with her and I forget to take pictures in the action. Brinkley loved her visit and can't wait to get back soon. Oh Yea, she also enjoyed watching Carson cheer. GO TROJANS!! and we also got to see "aunt" Niki who was in town for her 10 year reunion. We had a great visit and got to catch up.
I can't beleive how fast Brinkley is getting. She is settling into a good routine and has slept consistently from 8 or 9 until 2:45 a.m. and then until 6:00ish. I am loving the extended amount of sleep I am getting.SHe is definately more active and loves to be talked to. She just watches and will move her mouth like she's trying to say something. I did get 2 really great smiles in the middle of the night when I was nursing but she hasn't done it again. I am waiting and watching. She will put herself back to sleep at night after she nurses which means I don't have to stay up rocking her during the night. We stil rock before bedtime at 8/9. I cherish that time because I know it won't last forever. Actually Jason and I take turns feeding at night so he gets her snuggles too. I love being a mommy.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS GREAT SEEING YA'LL TOO. I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME ENTERTAINING BRINKLEY AND LOVING ON HER AND YOU MARY EVELYN. IT IS AMAZING HOW FAST THEY GROW UP. I LOVE WATCHING THEM GO THROUGH THE CHANGES. SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND.LOVE YOU ALL BUNCHES! THANKS AGAIN JASON FOR FIXING THE BOAT.