Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Shopping is hard work...

Thursday we met Chrissie and Elias and headed to the Canton Flea Market. It was perfect waether but VERY crowded. And trying to push two strollers (one empty b/c Brinkley wanted to be up high in the jeep carrier) was a task, atleast for me. Chrissie did great making her way through the people, but I kept getting stuck behind people b/c I am not yet a pro at the whole strooler in a crowd thing. It was fun to look at everything and just be out doors, but little Brinks was pooped when we got home. She actually fell asleep when we left the fles market and I had to wake her to get her to eat and she went right back to sleep. Luckily she still did great through the night.

*Thanks Catherine for the cute pumkin onesie. It fits great and she looks so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun too. E wants you to tell Brinks he had fun on their date and when she is older he will buy her a milk. SHe looks so long in the pic with your daddy:)