I can't believe Brinkley is already 15 months old. Where is the time going? Jason and I both can't get over how big she is getting. We never thought that 15 months later we would still look at her and smile at how precious she is. It never gets old. We are relishing in all her cuteness. She is so interactive and we find ourselve laughing at her every few minutes. We had her 15 month well baby check last week and her stats: Weight: 21lbs. 4 oz. Height: 29.5 in. Dr. Joe said that she is finished with her immunizations until she is 5 and that as of that visit she is now considered a toddler, not a BABY. I politely argued that she was still my BABY and would be for quite a while. To which he laughed and said "Momma it is time for #2 while you are still in the baby groove." Thanks Dr. Joe but we are just enjoying this one too much right now. I actually surprised myself because I would have had another baby right after Brinkley was born and not thought a thing about it, but now I am enjoying this stage (one nap as opposed to 2 or 3, brinkley feeding herself as opposed to nursing, just more freedom).
Anyway, Brinkley repeats lots and lots, she still loves to dance, will repeat her blessing and night night prayers, loves her daddy's jeep, loves to swing and be outside.
She actually climbed up the jungle gym thing at Chick-fil-a by herself and Aunt Tanya helped her onto the slide and she slid all by herself. She loves it. She is not scared of anything. She will walk right up to Jason's air compressor and laugh if he squirts her with air. She loves for us to chase her. Prefers to walk rather than ride in the stroller when we are out in stores so I got her a monkey leash that sh actually likes. She understands Brinkley do ____ first and then you can do/have ____. I can't believe that we can reason with her already. Like eat a green bean then you can have a bite of cheese toast. She will totally eat he green bean and look for the cheese toast. WIll wash her hair, belly, nose, hands, when told to. Love to brush her teeth. She likes to walk around with the tooth brush in her mouth especially when I am getting ready & brushing my teeth in my bathroom. She is growing up so fast and while we are so blessed I can't believe it is going by so quickly.
* I forgot to add that Brinkley is so obsessed with daddy's jeep and loves cars and motorcycles that when we are out ans a loud truck or motorcycle passes she immediatley says vroom vroom. So last night while we were at wal-mart we walked in the toy section and what does my sweet little bracelet and bow wearing girl want?....HOTWHEELS yes she wanted cars so of course her daddy say you got it. Our little girl loves them, especially when mommy and daddy play in the floor with her and her vroom vrooms.


1 comment:
It all just happens WAY too fast... but I'm like you, I love the toddler/little more independent stage. And Cdawg is still my baby too!
Post a Comment