Living Room Breakfast Nook/Area A new comforter/blanket for megan's "big girl" bed
I am SO impressed. Where did you take this class?? I'd love to take one.
Hey Mary Evelyn! I found your blog through a friend of mine. I did your Southern Living at HOME party last year. Just wanted to say that the Patina Tiles look great in your living room! Let me know if you're ever interested in more FREE products! :)Megan Johnson
VERY impressive!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am SO impressed. Where did you take this class?? I'd love to take one.
Hey Mary Evelyn! I found your blog through a friend of mine. I did your Southern Living at HOME party last year. Just wanted to say that the Patina Tiles look great in your living room! Let me know if you're ever interested in more FREE products! :)
Megan Johnson
VERY impressive!!
Post a Comment