Poppa and his girl. Looks like Brinkley is gonna be a biker girl after all.

I think Brinks liked all the chrome on Poppa's new Harley.

Megan and Brinkley are like sisters. I am so excited that they love each other and I hope it continues as they get bigger. For now Megan enjoys Brinkley being her baby doll. Yes, Brinks is in Megan's babydoll stroller and enjoyed herself until Megan ran her into the wall. :)

Brinkley paid her back by crawling on her.

Brinkley's turn to push Megan into the wall:) They entertain each other.


Megan was actually pouting behind the curtain but Brinkley thought it was a fun game of peek-a-boo; at least it made Megan forget she was mad.

Brinkley's first wagon ride. It was a hit.

On our ride we made a few trips through spinklers. These girls love them some water.

More sprinklers

They sat there for a while waiting each tiem for the water to hit them. I love these kiddos.
3 comments:
don't cry brinkley..
I just love looking at your pictures! She's getting so big!!! Love your new family pic, too. You guys are just a beautiful family. Where was that taken? Looks like fun!
hey meg! of course I remember you! thanks for the sweet comments. these pics are precious!!!
Post a Comment