Check out my new ride:) Brinkley has moved up to her new big girl car seat. We both LOVE IT. I was a little sad b/c it means she is getting bigger, but it is much easier to get her in and out. Trying to lug her in and out in her old car seat was just too much for me. Of course we are still facing backwards for a few more months, but I still think "Where does the time go??" Check out that pony tail!!! It doesn't stay all day but I loved putting her hair up. She is stinkin cute if I do say so myself.
If you look VERY CLOSELY, you can see Brinkley's two teeth.(They came through a week apart) I tried really hard to get a better picture but trying to open her is not an easy task.
This picture was taken the week before and her first tooth had come through, you can see a little speck to the right of the tooth and that is her second tooth getting ready to come through. Sorry for the food in her mouth. We were eating and that's about the only time I could get her mouth open for a picture.







3 comments:
what a cutie!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pony tail!
And Woohoo to Jason's muscles! You two are like Mommy and Daddy Fit! I love it!
How cute! My, she sure is growing quickly! Sounds like you're having way too much fun with that little angel!
Post a Comment