This morning we met up with some friends and headed to the zoo. Brinkley had as much fun watching the other children as the animals. She did however enjoy her first ride on the carosel and by the end was bouncing for it to keep going and took her first ride on the train. She loves the wind in her hair..just like her momma:) She even sat on the seat like a big girl. She is getting so big & more fun. We definately will take more trips to the zoo, maybe the New Orleans zoo soon:) (hint:Jason..I'm ready for a trip:))


3 comments:
Cute pictures! We had such a good time hangin' out with ya'll
I love the zoo too! We look forward to being able to take Rowe one day. I am going to start making his babyfood this summer and would love any advice or great websites you have. Thanks, C-
cute pics! can you email me the group one?
Post a Comment