We have been very busy so I made a slide show to catch up. WARNING: LONG SLIDE SHOW!!
Jason(Daddy) put up the swing set he made for me when we lived at our old house. We got Brinkley her own swing for it and she loves it. The weather has been beautiful so we have been enjoying it. Brinkley has also enjoyed her visits from Mimi and Pappy. Last weekend we headed to Columbus for my dad's(Papa)& brother's birthday and a small easter celebration with the fam. We had a great time and spent lots of quality time with the whole gang. Megan keeps Brinkley entertained. We also got to catch up with Mary, Carson, and Sam. and I got to see my sweet friend Christina and baby Jack who were in Starkville visiting friends and family.
7.5 months:
While we enjoyed our time in Columbus Brinkley has started teething and it isn't fun (I want my sweet happy girl back). She has turnde into a baby that can't be without her mommy and while I love that she needs me, mommy needs a break. Literally if I leave the room even for a second she starts screaming.(until her daddy got home and then he would walk out of the room and she would just keep playing (prooving her mommy wrong or crazy:0) I really do hate that she doesn't feel good but boy is she irritable. I just keep telling myself this too shall pass.
She is sitting up very good and tries so hard to scoot but she just wiggles like an inch worm without moving (too cute). Rather than crawl, she just wants to sit up. She continues to do crunches when you lay her on her back, even to change her diaper. She is rolling over all the time on the floor and in her crib. She likes to play peek-a-boo especially after her naptime with her bumper pads. She holds her sippie cup and bottle all by herself and loves to give slober kisses on our cheeks.
I can't believe how much she has changed but I am loving every minute of it.




2 comments:
Love the new pics! Brinks is just tooo cute! She and Addison really need a playdate...
Lisa
It looks like ya'll are having a BLAST! I love all of the pics--I kept saying "awwww" and "oooh" and "she is soooo cute" through the whole thing! And I of course lov ethe ones of me and Jack and you and Brinkley! Love you girl! I'm so glad we got to hang out!
Post a Comment