Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 09, 2008

More Pics from Brinkley's Photoshoot

Pictures from Brinkley's photo shoot.
Amy Johnson took her pictures and did a great job. I wish I would have known about her when Brinkley was born; we would have done the baby plan (she takes your baby's picture throughout their 1st year.) We are so happy about our pictures.

Thank you Amy and Lisa Rhodes for refferring her!!


3 comments:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

YEAH - I am SOO glad they turned out good. Now, you just have to order them...(I still have not ordered Addison's 1 year pics). I just keep looking through all the proofs - I am just too indecisive!!!
Lisa

Maggie said...

Hey cuz,

Your Mom emailed me the proof link. OH MY GOODNESS!!! The photos are wonderful, she is such a doll. Fly reunion is sounding like August. I so hope we get to meet this adorable girl.

Love ya,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...so stinkin cute:) I love your header..you did great. Post a pic of the pants you made and the curtains you made and the shirt you made and the skirt you made...look at you...you are a sewer!