Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Time with daddy, How to make a tired crying baby sleep, and Christmas photo attempts

Brinkley loves lights, anything that has a light (t.v., cell phone, laptop, etc). Jason was working on the computer and I was sitting there talking to him and holding Brinkley. She was about to break her neck tying to see the computer so I let her and daddy work together. We do allow her to watch the laptop but no t.v. yet. I love seeing them together so I grabbed the camera and snapped some shots.

Brinkley was not harmed in the making of this photo:)
"What is this crazy daddy doing to me?"



She has decided she doesn't really care for her crib during the day and occasionally at night. Sunday afternoon she was so tired but she kept waking up from her nap. Jason finally got her up and boy was she ever cranky. Cranky fussing that wouldn't stop. But that wonderful daddy found a way. Yes, he stayed in that position for the rest of her nap. Thank you daddy for helping her sleep. This afternoon we just let her sleep in her swing. I can't see making her fuss during the day as long as she will keep sleeping in her crib at night.


Kelly, we too planned on taking our own Christmas picture this year. I mean really how hard can it be with a 4 month old? Try getting her to look at the camera when no one is behind it... and as seen below she is mad because I changed her bow and frankly she did not want this one on her head. Needless to say, it came off quick and her little bow went back on her head. I actually really love this picture though. I always post her happy pictures, but I laugh out loud every time I look at this picture.

1 comment:

The Crawfords said...

Too cute! The "real life" pictures always crack me up. You mean your baby doesn't smile ALL the time? Mine does. (Yeah, right)