Brinkley loves to sit up. Although she can't do it on her own it doesn't stop her from pulling her head and fussing until I help her sit up and then she is content.
I started playing with this frog with her and she couldn't quite figure it out. She just kept staring at it.
Sunday Brinkley was all decked out for Christmas. I am so excited about Christmas this year and Brinkley has lots of Christmas outfits so we are starting to wear them now so they get lots of use. She was so good during her photo shoot. *The reason for all the photos is because Jason was playing with different settigns on the camera and what better subject than our little angel.
Tonight Brinkley was in the best mood so I couldn't resist capturing her smiles.
THANK YOU CATHERINE FOR HER CHRISTMAS SHIRT, SHE LOVES IT! She loves Christmas like her mommy.







4 comments:
Okay, well now you've done it! Here comes the hate mail! ;) Just kidding. I have GOT to find something to do rather than watch reality television. It's just sad isn't it? Anyway! I can't believe how big Brinkley is getting already! Isn't motherhood wonderful? We have so much fun with Mackenzie everyday. My mom and my grandmother say all the time that she is nothing but a toy to me. Anyway! Can you shed some light on where you're getting all of those cute Christmas clothes for Brinkley? Mackenzie has some, but they're all WAY too big so I need to invest in some she can actually wear! :) Hope yall are having a great week! Love ya!
I LOVE ALL THE NEW PICTURES!!!!!
BRINKLEY IS ADORABLE!!!!! i can't believe how big she is! i miss ya'll and love you! i'll talk to you soon.
I can't believe how quick babies grow! Brinkley is Precious!
Love the Christmas pics...especially the first one on the last row. That one makes me laugh out loud:)
Post a Comment