Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weekend fun at Nana's

This weekend we headed to Nana's since Jason, his dad, my dad, and some of his friends went hiking. Chris and Tanya decided to join Brinkley and I, but Tanya got sick Friday so Chris and Megan came alone. We had a great time. Megan loved playing with Brinkley. Her favorite phrase if Brinkley was out of sight "Where Baby?" Chris was less than enthusiastic about this when she woke up at 2:00 a.m. asking for Brinkley and continued to do so for most of the night.
Thank you Nana for letting us come for the weekend. We had so much fun. However, I must say I am glad to be home so Brinkley will sleep throught the night again. Typically she has been sleeping from 8-5:30a.m. and on occasion until 6:30 or 7:00. At Nana's she was up and down formost of the night unless she was being held or sleeping in the be with me. Yes, I broke down and let her sleep with me so I could get some sleep. (She was safe, king size bed, she was placed even with her feet even with my head so I would not roll over on her.) Anyway, once at home she went right back to sleeping through the night. Yea!!

Chris is so great with Megan. I love watching them play.



Brinkley smiling at Nana. I had to be sneaky to get the shot. When the camera comes out and she sees it, she refuses to smile.

2 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Precious! I know about being sneaky with the camera. Kolton also becomes shy when the camera comes out!
Brinkley is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuckjust look at megs sweet little butt and i love them too young for panties it is the bestsex