Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Playing and halloween

Brinkley is growing up so fast. She likes to hold her toys (a new discovery to her). She loves to smile, especially for her daddy. He can make her smile more than I can...I say it's because she sees my face everyday, all day.

This is the first time Brinkley held the links.

She still loves bath time. She will stay in the water forever and fusses when we take her out. She just smiles at daddy, apparently I am chopped liver:) because she keeps her eyes glued to daddy. I am not bitter, I get my mommy moments too, but I am so glad that she loves her daddy and that he is so involved in her life...playing, diapering, bathing, feeding, etc. He is such an amazing daddy.



We ended up getting a costume the other night because it was already half off. It was definately worth it. She is adorable. When we tried her costume on her we just laughed. Today we went to the neighborhood halloween party and we actually got coupons for free ice cream because her costume was soooo cute. A lady walked up and said she was handing out the coupons for the cutest costumes and she said she couldn't pass Brinkley by. Jason and I of course agree that she was adorable. Yeah!!free ice cream for us! She fell asleep on our walk to the party but I finally got her to wake up after a little nap so she could enjoy it. We went on a hay ride and all. Thank you Mimi and Pappy for coming over and spending time with Brinks. She loves to get to see all of her grandparents so much.

She looks like she is playing dead:) We had her laying on our bed and she was quite content, probably because she couldn't really move.

Asleep at the party. It took me a while to wake her. I finally had to remove her hat and she woke up. I guess she was so snuggly she just wanted to sleep.

Brinkley playing with Pappy. I guess there is just something about those Breland men that she loves.

4 comments:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

That is too funny - I am laughing out loud..especially of the pic of her on the bed. She is the cutest little chicken I have seen in a while :-)
Lisa

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Too cute! I have to say I giggled out loud at the chic pics. She is precious.

Amanda said...

Love the chicken pictures!! The cutest chicken I have ever seen!! Oh, and by the way YOU look gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

HeHeHe....that is funny esp the one of her on the bed. I didn't know she was holding her toys...big girl:)