Last weekend my friend Christina, her husband Brian and their sweet Baby Jack came to visit. Sorry guys we didn't get any pictures of you. Jack and Brinkley enjoyed their playdate:) As you can see by the pictures Jack kept trying to kiss Brinkley. His parents will have to do a better job teaching him not to be so forward. As you can see, Brinkley didn't mind. (Sorry Elias, a new man is moving in on your territory, you better tell your mommy we need to hang out more.) We had a great time visiting. Thank You Christina for coming over. It was great to see you and Baby Jack...who has grown so much in such a short time. He is so cute and loves to smile.


This is Brinkley's hair-do after bath time, thanks to her daddy. Next time I'll remember to fix it before it dries, here I didn't and the next day it wouldn't lay down at all. It wouldn't have mattered but we had to run a few errands..like to the doctors office etc... No one cared but I laughed every time I looked at her.

We love to go walking in the mornings, especially now that we have had some great weather. Jason loves her in her hats. ( I hope her head will grow soon so more of them will fit.) At her two week check up her head didn't even measure on the chart, she has both her mommy and daddy to thank for that...we both have little heads). Anyway, we go Wednesday for out 2 month check up (yeah, I'm ready to see her new weight and length) and shots (boo, we hate to see her cry, thankfully daddy will be there too).



4 comments:
SO thankful for the update! I'm still wanting to see ya'll soon. I just hate the thought of getting big kid germies all over Brinks, but I guess we'll just have to pray we're well and come visit. I think I worry too much! LOL! She's so cute! Must be nice to have the problem of your child having a small head. Mine all have heads that are off the chart, too, just in a different direction. And they have their mom and dad to thank for that, too, just like Brinks! We love ya'll!
I had a wonderful time with ya'll this weekend. To the contrary, I do love seeing Mary Evelyn and Jason too as well as Brinkley.It was a great time together. Hopefully, all will be well next visit and we all can ge together.See you soon and love you bunches. Give Brinkley a hug and kiss.Nana
Too cute. You look like you're having lots of fun with Brinkley!
Yeah for the update! We had such a great time visiting with ya'll too! Brinkley is precious! It was great getting to see her and hold her! And your house is beautiful! We love ya'll! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment