Well the first two pictures are what a feeding is like if Brinkley continues to fall asleep. No matter how hard I try to wake her by kissing, moving, patting, rubbing, changing positions, etc... she will not wake, however if I lay her down it only takes her a minute to wake. I typically just lay her on the floor in front of me b/c at this point getting up to place her back in the crib just to get her right back up is not worth it. he I enjoy watching all her funny faces. (Oh, yes I know she is in a blue outfit. Jason and I bought it on our Disney vacation back in March before we knew what we were having and blue seemed better to go either way rather than pink...& I just knew Jason was wrong in thinking it was a girl & I was right that it was a boy, I'll know better next time:0). I knwo this is really a gas smile, but I love them. She looks so sweet when she smiles. I hope to see many of her smiles to come.
1 comment:
She is so precious and cute and funny!!!!!! I cannot wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment