Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Jeep Ridin'

I actually left Brinkley for a little bit (like 25 minutes) to enjoy some time with my husband & the jeep that I haven't been able to ride in for a while. It actually started because my brother wanted to get his jeep in some mud (just alittle since it is a standard jeep).. and we all know you don't have to ask Jason twice. So we ventured out to find a little mud left by the last bit of rain we had. Jason wants to go back after the next rain since the mud holes were few and far between. We did however manage to get a litle dirty.
Brinkley was in the great hands of her Aunt Tanta and cousin Megan. She really just slept the whole time but I was still worried about her. I am sure this is just teh beginning of the worrying.
I included a picture of Brinkley outside of the jeep, but one day she'll ride inside (and Mom, when she does she'll be ok I promise).


1 comment:

The Crawfords said...

Okay, I can't let Tanny see these pictures. He will be green with envy. Looks like his kinda fun! What a cute family.