Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 09, 2007

WOO HOO!!! I am back! A SUPER BIG THANK YOU to my amazing Husband. I love you so much and you amaze me daily with your talents. I should have been back online last week but the comcast guy messed up my computer and basically said it was a tech problem, bla bla bla. After talking to people, going to the comcast store and speaking with a manager, and spending time on the phone with a not so helpful person; my dear sweet husband took over my computer and figured out the first tech guy changed all these settings that should not have been changed. Anyway, after a few minutes he got me up and running. So Thank You Jason, I love you!

Another of Jason's talents is painting. He has it down to an art. He has peeled wallpaper and painted the kitchen, dining, and Brinkley's room. It all looks fabulous. Now we are ready to furnish it and hang pictures. We are getting new floors next week so hopefully after that we'll start buying furniture and hanging pictures.

Below is our dining room. (thanks Jen & Brad for letting us borrow your color wheel, it came in super handy).
Here is the kitchen, before it was filled with flower wallpaper everywhere. Yeah! Brinkley's room is coming together.
Thank you to Catherine for helping me with measurements, patterns, and how much fabric I needed. A super big Thank You to my dear sweet Aunt Derinda. The bedding turned out perfect. I absolutely love it. I know you were nervous but it is so great. I can't wait for you to see it in person.
Below is my cake from my shower in Columbus. It was made by Ms. Diane, who also made our wedding cake. Her cakes are delicious, so anytime I get to eat one I love it. Thank you Ms. Diane, I loved it. My Columbus Shower. Thank you to all who could make it. We have been so blessed.


Adri, here is you a belly shot. I took it today. 34 weeks and 1 day. I feel like I am growing daily. I still love being pregnant, but I am starting to get slightly nervous hoping that I will be a good mommy. We are so excited, I can't believe it is getting so close.
I will try to do better about posting more often.

14 comments:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

The house looks WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see the finished product!
As for Baby B - You are already a great mom! I can tell the Lord has been preparing you for this role for a very long time. You are an old pro by now:) Brinkley is SO VERY BLESSED to have such great parents. She is already loved to the max, and we can't wait to meet her!
Lisa

Unknown said...

I LOVE your colors! The house looks great. And I second Lisa on the fact that you are already a great mom. Heck, you've helped raise so many little ones. God has prepared you so much by giving you friends with kids to love on. Can't wait to meet Ms. Brinks! (That nn is gonna have to stick-LOVE it!)

LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see the house AND the BABY!!!

Amanda said...

The house looks great!! And you will be a GREAT mother!!! The Lord gives us exactly what we need when we need it! (I am learning that now)

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Your new house looks beautiful from what I can see. Brinkley's room is ADORABLE!!! I have her gift. Let me know what the best way to get it to you is. You look great too by the way. Let me know if you need anything! Love ya!

Jenny said...

you do look great! and i love brinkley's room. can't wait to see more pictures of your house.:)

Jennifer and Brad said...

You are very welcome for the color wheel. The house looks great!! I love Brinkley's bedding. I can't wait to see it in person. Let me know if you need any help. As you know I am free for the month. And no need to worry - you will be a wonderful mom! You are such a servant and isn't that what it is all about!

The Cross Family said...

the bumper turned out great. i like how you used all the different fabrics. your house looks great. yall have been busy bees

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jason painting that whole house by himself. What would we do without our sweet men. It looks completely different already. Once the flooring gets in, I'ma comin over to see the finished product:)

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Love the bedding! It looks great! Oh - and you WILL be a great mommy - don't worry about that!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I finally have your "church" shower gift! Do you mind emailing me your mailing address? You look so cute! I love the belly pictures! I hope you are feeling great! Love ya! Erika
erikaballison@yahoo.com

Jennifer and Brad said...

So I just saw your pics on Renee Reedy's blog and you look so beautiful!! I was crying! Can't wait to see that house, too.

Jamie & Jennifer Dryden said...

mary evelyn,
your nursery is precious. thank goodness you are finally getting a precious little tummy! i can't wait for brinkley kate to arrive. i will continue to pray for you during these last weeks.

Anonymous said...

I got the sweetest note from Brinkley yesterday! Thank you! I am glad you liked the burp cloths!
I LOVE your pictures on Renee's website! They are gorgeous! Hope you are feeling great!
Love--Erika Allison
www.isabellalandry.wordpress.com

Melanie said...

Mary Evelyn,
You look great!!! Brinkley's room is too precious!!! You're almost there! Melanie