Where to start? It has been very crazy over the past week. We closed on our old house on Friday the 22nd, leaving us homeless until Monday the 25th. Unfortunately there are some things you just have no control over and you can't plan no matter how hard you try. A great Big THANK YOU to our friends who opened their homes for us over the weekend. Anyway, despite being homeless, it was a great weekend. I had a wonderful baby shower in Jackson. Thank you so much to all who were able to come. I love getting to see friends. I must give a special thanks to my friends who traveled long distances... Kristie from Georgia, Beth from Kentucky, and especially Adrienne from Mobile, who drove in that morning and back home that afternoon with an 8 month old. I am honored and blessed to have such great freinds. We got lots of great stuff. Thank you all so much.
The hostesses & me from L to R: Mandye, Lisa, me, Beth, and Chrissie (we are missing Amanda).
Beth, me, and Kristie: both friends from High School
Lisa, Catherine, Chrissie, Chloe, Me, and Casey
Avery(She's beautiful), Adrienne, and Me
Mrs. Nancy/Mimi (my mother-in-law) and My Mom/Nana (my mom can't resist touching my belly all the time...atleast I know she's excited)
We are now officially in our new house. We signed Monday and then Jason had to go out of town until Wednesday. I left Wednesday to travel for work and got back home late Thursday night after my school's end of the year program.
Friday night we got to go to Elias's birthday party. Happy Birthday! He was too cute.

Love that face!

Needless to say, this entire week has been scattered. We are in Columbus this weekend for a wedding and then another baby shower for Brinkley on Sunday. Hopefully next week will get back into some sort of routine.
Thank you Jason for painting Brinkley's room and putting all of her furniture together and setting it all up. You are such a great husband and I know you'll be a terrific daddy. Jason did manage to get her room painted and set this week. It is not totally done but we are getting there. I stayed up late Friday night organizing gifts and things we already had. I can't believe how much stuff this girl has already.


Tonight after the wedding I got to catch up with my ole college roomies. Coop & Christina (and her new addition, Baby Jack). I can't believe how much has changed in just a few short years.
6 comments:
I am so glad things are getting settled. It will be well worth it once baby Brinkey arrives. Addison is VERY excited!
Lisa
Looks like you're getting ready! Exciting! And I love the green! I HATE I missed your Jxn shower! I had to go out of town for work at the last minute and missed your shower AND Trent's wedding! I would've loved to see everyone and all your things! Maybe I can come by and ooh and aah??
I am so sorry I missed your shower! I've had a sick baby on my hands and Josh had to work this afternoon! I have Miss Brinkley a gift that I need to get to you. Perhaps I can give it to your mom??? I hope your shower was wonderful and congratulations on the new house! Oh and Brinkley's room is beautiful! I love the furniture!!
I'm so glad we got to hang out this weekend! I had a great time at your shower. Everything was so cute! You are absolutely beautiful and radiant!!!! I can't wait to see Miss Brinkley! I love you!
Brink's room is gorgeous! Those pics of E made me laugh out loud...I hope he doesn't smile like that when he really gets a real car..hehe. I'm glad things are slowing down now so you guys can get settled and play with me and E.
I LOVE Brinks' room!! It's beautiful!! I want to come visit soon. As soon as we have all well babies again I want to come see your house. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment