Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Redneck Girls...

Saturday night a few of us got together, really for a boys night but they let the girls tag along:) We went to Pelehatchie for some dirt drag racing. Woo Hoo!! It was actually quite fun. I enjoyed getting to hang out with the girls and the babies for a while. Life seems to be flying by lately so I've missed some good girl time.

Below L to R: Chrissie, Elias, Me, Mandye,, Amanda, Addison, and Lisa. We felt like celeberties trying to get a picture. Three guys 9our husbands) had our cameras and they just kept snapping pictures. We just smiled and tried to look in the right direction:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up with all your sexy pregnant poses you got going on sista! I am sooo happy ya'll had a great time in Nashville. It is always good to get away with your man. Brinkley is growing!