Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nashville

We have been in Nashville all week for a work conference for Jason. Clearly you can see Jason is working hard. We stopped by Cooter's museum for the Duke's of Hazard. Whatever Jason says, He was so excited to go.
Jason and "The Car"
Check out my daisy dukes:) Don't miss the round belly too. Needless to say we amused ourselves.
This is from a restruant called the Aquarium. It was neat. You get to watch all the fish while you eat. You can actually see the aquarium in the background. Atmosphere was fun, I however wasn't crazy for the food...if you know me not only am I picky but I don't eat seafood so I ate off the kids menu. They charged me double since I was an adult and I agreed to it but then they brought me two orders. They said since they charged me double they serve me two portions. Makes no sense to me. Basically I paid for and got two plates off the kids menu. Not smart on the restruants part, but oh well.
We spent much of the afternoon laying out by the pool. I got burned like a lobster, but it was very relaxing. Tuesday was the best. I spent the morning at the spa getting pampered. I could handle that weekly. It was awesome. This has been a great vacation for me.

1 comment:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

I am SO glad ya'll had a safe and fun trip. Justin and I also ate at the Aquarium when we were there - It was very cool!
I LOVE that Brinkley is getting bigger. Addison can't wait to meet her!
Lisa