Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

So much to catch up on

We have had the busiest summer ever i think. Spent a week at VBS then Jason, Brinkley, and I headed on vacation to the beach for a week. So much fun!Then headed to Columbus for Father's Day with the family. Home a week and then basically Jason and my family went camping for the 4th. Jason's parents and sister and her fiance and the twins along with my parents, my brother and tanya and megan. We "camped" in cabins thankfully...it was way to HOT to be in a tent. We loved spending time with the family. When we got home Brinkley and I headed to KY to stay with my best friend Beth for the week. She just moved into a new apartment so I got to help decorate and ORGANIZE, which i love. We did have a little fun and went to a public park/splash pad and played so Brinkley could get some energy out. Awesome parks, wish we had that here. Brinkley was so good on the plane and was so happy to see her daddy. People kept asking her is she was going to fly on the plane to which she would respond "airplane to see DADDYYYYYYY". So cute. When she saw him she ran saying rather loudly, I see daddy I see daddy I see daddy! (melt my heart) She was so glad to be home and she stayed up really late just playing at home, which is all she wants to do.
On another note, Brinkley is possibly potty training herself. Since before Christmas she loves sitting on the potty so I let her. She has tee teed in the potty on a few occasions and even a tiny poop:) Well, while we were in KY she ran towards Beth's bathroom saying potty and Beth said I'll take her. I honestly thought she just wanted to sit on the potty but she was about to poop and Beth got her on the toilet in time so she poopied in the potty which we followed by the potty dance which Brinkley loved. last night she said she need to potty but just sat on the potty. She didn't want her diaper back on so we just old her no tee tee or poopy on the floor, only in the potty. She played for a while and then said tee tee and I replied not on the floor so we ran to the potty. She went just a tiny bit so mommy, daddy, and Brinkley did the potty dance. All done, wash hands and back to playing. The a few minutes later she said tee tee floor and started to go. I said not on the floor, on the potty and she stopped herself as we ran to the potty and Woo Hoo lots of tee tee in the potty!!! She is doing so good. So now I can't decide do I get serious and force it or just let her do her own thing. am thinking I may just let her wear panties at home and then diapers when we are out until she gets the hang of it. Who knows, we'll see.

My pictures got all rearranged and I just don't feel like fixing them, so there are a few from 4th of July and the rest from Brinkley and my time with Aunt B.























No comments: