Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Late post..moving to a big girl bed

With Baylor Kennedy on the way we decided to move Brinkley into a big girl bed and give Baylor the crib. To begin the transition we dropped the side of her crib and put up a rail. I must say she has done fabulous and loves playing in her bed all the time. We read books after nap in her bed, which makes me really excited about getting her a big bed so I can fit better. Anyway, her new bed has been ordered so we are anxiously waiting so we can re-decorate both the girls rooms. Oh and yes she still has her passy only for nap time. She really doesn't need it but we didn't want too much change all at once. She makes us laugh so hard. We put her down for nap and as i was closing her curtains she yelled "I need passy please". To which I cracked up and made her tell her Daddy. She loves to put it in her mouth and run to us saying passy, passy b/c she knows ifit during the day we put them up. It is all a game to her so hopefully soon I'll take it away for good. After church so she has stripped to her bloomers for the day:)





2 comments:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

LOVE the name! Kennedy is one of our girl names. it's so stinkin cute!! Brinkley will do great in the big bed. We moved Taylor straight from the crib to the big bed and she had no problem at all, actually I think she slept better because she had more room. Brinkley is so cute and will be a great big sister!!!

Anonymous said...

sexy bloomers princessi am goig to have fun getting them off in bed, time to make you a big girl spread those legs