Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Helping Daddy, Happy Birthday Mommy, and Mother's Day

Brinkley loves to "help", especially her daddy. Helping Daddy put air in the jeep tires.
Saturday night we went to dinner with Jason's family to celebrate my birthday. Logan, Reagan, and Brinkley. I must say Reagan is the one person that Brinkley will let pick her up, tote her around, and really do whatever. Typically Brinkley doesn't want other people to touch her or help her...but Reagan can do whatever.
Brinkley and Reagan clowning around.

Brinkley posing by the lamp post.
Me and My HUBBY. We tend to miss out on the photos now that Brinkley is around, what can I say...she is just more fun and gets our attention. Thanks sweetie for the great birthday and mother's day. I can't wait til our weekend getaway!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! (not really what she was saying, she was actually saying "Ahhh"
For mother's day we spent the day picnicing, swinging in daddy's hammock, and walking the trails at Rocky Springs. It was a beautiful day and much needed rest and relaxation.

No comments: