Chris and I ran the Country Music Half Marathon last weekend. He finished in 2hrs. 04 min. and 24 sec. and followed closely with 2 hrs. 05 min. and 20 sec. We did manage to stay together until mile 11 and then I couldn't keep up. I am so glad we did it and who knows maybe I'll try again next year.

Me, Chris, and my sweet cousin Kathy who actually gave us the crazy idea to run. Thanks girl.

A snap of Brinkley at 5 o'clock in the morning. She was so great although she was very sleep depreived all weekend. So glad to get her back home and on her schedule.

If you look closely all the way back between the buildings all you can see is people. There were tons of people. Who knew so many people liked to wake up early and run.

At the start line my ipod brokeso when we saw our cheering section I had to chunk it.

My peeps..at least some of our suppot team. Thanks to mom and dad who also came to watch/cheer.

After the race...I'm leaning because my legs were too sore to stand.
2 comments:
You go girl!!! That is awesome!!! You look GREAT!
We had some of our S-pol people run in that half marathon. Congrats to you and baldy.
Post a Comment