After church a few sundays ago megan came over. The girls were playing so hard and Brinkley kept falling over her dress, I just stripped her down and Megan thoughtshe just needed to be in her pull up too...Her words"I want to be nudy too" SHe is such a mess.
Poor Brinkley...the infamouse choke hold when Megan tries to hug her. We are trying to teach Megan to hug with her arms around Brinkley's waist.

Check out all the static



These girls really love each other. Brinkley sees Megan's house and starts calling her, which wouldn't be a big deal except they live two houses down across the street so Brinkley wants to go to Megan's alot and I have to try to explain Megan goes to school during the day.
1 comment:
lets get them nappy's off girly's i would love to do it with a baby but 2 would be heaven
Post a Comment