Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oreos, cereal, laundry bag, Ag museum, & snowman

I have a little sweet tooth. Although some of you think because my husband is a dietitian by schooling, we never eat bad....well you are wrong. I love sweets so we try to eat in moderation. I have passed on my sweet tooth to Brinkley. We were having snack and I gave her crackers and I was having oreos, well as many of you mommy's know we have to share whatever we have. So I let Brinkley have a bite after it was dipped in milk to make it soft.
I created a monster. We/SHE loves some oreo's!!!!
Just making sure you can see that she loves them.
She has also picked up more of our habits.
Digging in:) Yes cheerios ended up all over the floor along with the milk but she enjoyed it so I didn't care.
I was doing laundry/or maybe Jason was, but anywho.. Brinkley loves Jason's laundry bag and of course why wouldn't she...
Daddy makes it so much fun! Everytime he would put her down she would say "yeah, yeah" which means she wants to do whatever it is. Like is I say "Do you want milk?" She says"Milk, yeah yeah". Jason started making her say yeah yeah whenever he would do something fun so now she just lets us know up front:)
We went a couple of weekends ago to the Ag museum to see the lights and ride the carosel and the train.
Pappy and Brinkley checking out the barnyard animals at the ag museum. Brinkley loves animals.
Riding the carosel
On the train
More goat...I was surprised how close she got. She even tried to feed him popcorn
Brinkley likes to go outside and see our big snowman. Jason bundles her up and lets her give the snowman a high five and then the snowman will pat her head.
Hey snowman. Luckily he sleeps during the day or we would be outside all the time.

1 comment:

Just call me D said...

love the oreo face!! hilarious!