Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

More about Brinkley

Brinkley loves her some spaghetti oh's. I tried several times to make her pasta and sauce using pureed tomatoes to cut down on sodium. One day I was eating spaghetti oh's and she of course likes to eat what everyone else is having off of their plate (yes, Aunt B. I know this sounds like her momma:) ) Anyway, she liked them and so I have given in and she eats spaghetti oh's. I still give her fruits and veggies at each meal, escept no veggies at breakfast. So she is getting good nutrition. She typically eats teh fruits first. She loves all fruits.
She also likes to wash her hands in the sink. And her feet too.
Well, she likes to just play in the sink. Pjs and all.
It doesn't phase her one bit that her clothes are getting all wet.
Once again, I thank her daddy for this fun adventure. But hey it's fun so we don't care. I taught Brinkley how to spray daddy with the sparyer thing. What a mess but oh so FUN!!
As you can see Brinkley LOVES the water and spalshing. Everybody gets wet during bathtime.

No comments: