Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lots of new posts, so check them out.

Jason's best friend Beau got married this weekend. Kristen is so sweet, she used to keep me company at the gym when I worked out (pre- Brinkley) and Beau and Jason worked out together.
They had a beautiful wedding. The reception was at the Old capitol Inn here in Jackson. Since they were having a band and Jason and i wanted to stay and dance the night away, my sweet mom and dad came and kept Brinkley and Jason and I stayed at the Inn for the night. Our first night away from Brinkley. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I guess b/c we were busy dancing and visiting with friends. The good news is we are planning on going away for the weekend for our anniversary so this was a good test for me. When we got home Sunday morning Brinkley didn't miss a beat. I did get some good loving but she was content playing with Nana and Nana said she did great.
Anyway, the reception was a blast. I think we finally headed to our room sometime after midnight. We really had such a great time. Jason typically isn't a dancer but he gave in to my sweet smile and actually really enjoyed himself. He actually kept me out on the floor breakin it down. Thanks Jason for an awesome night out. We might become wedding crashers:)
A quick shot of us in our room. I forgot to take my camera to the reception so a friend sent me the one above.
I am calm about leaving Brinkley for the weekend. She'll get lots of loving from both sets of grandparents and her Uncle Chris and Aunt Tanya, all of which Brinkley loves very much. So WOO HOO for Jason and I. We are really looking forward to our trip. We haevn't been away since before Brinkley was born so this vacation is much needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done with your blog...fancy fancy! You looked beautiful at the wedding!

Just call me D said...

Girl, I love to cut a rug too!