Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Brinkley entertaining herself

The other morning I was in my room and I kept hearing this sound, so I of course had to see what it was b/c Brinkley was on the loose. This is where I found her. Entertaining herself with the door stopper thing. She kept grabbing and pulling as hard as she could and then she would let it go. Again I wonder why we buy them toys.


Brinkley understands

*where is the monkey? the ball? the dog?

*what does the dog say? to which she "ruffs" it is more of a throat noise but she does it consistently for the dog sound.

I told her to go get her monkey and she crawled to it. and laid on it. She loves giving her monkey hugs/lovin

While she gives loving to her monkey. If Jason or I ask for kisses now she turns away. She will give Megan kisses and even last weekend would give Nana kisses. Maybe she start loving her mommy and daddy again soon:)

4 comments:

The Chisholms said...

Brinks looks sooo big! I can't believe how much she's changed! It looks loke you've got your hands full, and you're having a blast too! I love you girl! We're planning to come to Brinkley's b-day party and I can't wait to see ya'll!

The Crawfords said...

I can't believe she's almost one already! Time flies!

Anonymous said...

Brinkley is a doll! How do they grow up so fast? I know you are enjoying her so much! Love--Erika

Shelley said...

Conner loved and STILL loves those door stopper things too!:)

She's precious!!! And....you know she LOVES y'all. She probably just gets a kick out of teasing you and Jason! Those kiddos are soooo stinkin' smart!!