2.)B/c pappy's been in Alaska so she needed some company.

Crawling like a speed demon.

Check out those beautiful blue eyes.

Lovin on daddy. Brinkley has been spoiled with lots of daddy time and she loves it.

Brinkley has learned that when she is tired of eating to put up her hands, turn her head, and sometimes wave bye bye to her food. She is getting good at bye bye, we tell her binky bye every time she wakes up and gets out of her crib. I tel her say bye bye binky and she knows to pull it out of her mouth and drop it into the crib and wave. It's funny b/c she thinks it's a game and grins the whole time.

Bear Walkin' is so stinkin cute. Brinkley throws it in between hands and knee crawling. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn new things.

A quick shout out to my Aunt B. (in Kentucky). It was so good to see you last weekend. Thank you for my monkey, I LOVE IT!!! I love to play with it in my carseat. It makes me squeal and laugh. I love you.

We spent this past weekend in Columbus for Father's day and a family reuion.
Happy Father's Day
To my daddy: Thank you for being the best daddy in the world to me. I love when you tickle me and make me scream/squeal. I love playing peek-a-boo with you and I secretly love to say dada just to watch mommy squirm b/c I won't say mama:) You give the best nosey kisses. I can't wait for you to come home each day so I can crawl to you. Thank you again for loving me. I couldn't have picked a better daddy if I tried. I love you! Love brinkley

Happy Papa's Day. Megan and Brinkley watching Papa open his gift.

I hope you like your sign Papa. We are glad we got to spend Father's Day with you.

Brinkley is learning to use the walk behind toy at Nana's. She actually did really good with it. I'll post a video later.

I love watching Brinkley and Megan play together. They are both at such a fun age so we can let them play and have fun. On occasion Megan doesn't want to share with Brinkley but most of the time she brings her things to play with and takes care of her.Such a great little cousin.


Last week after Bible school one day we let the girls play in the elmo sprinkler, thanks Mandye. Brinkley and Megan loved it. Yes they are in their diapers, red neck style but it was a snap decision and we thought why waste the time running one home just to grab a swim suit.


The weekend before Brinkley and I were in Columbus for my dear friend Kristie's baby shower.
Papa and Brinkley (my camera was all fogged up so their picture didn't come out great.

Brinkley and her first pig tails:) well, atleast two bows at the same time.

Nana and Brinkley. Nana has had lots of Brinkley time the past few weeks and I thinks she has loved every minute:)

Me & Krisite (attemptinng to take a quick picture before Beth can get in. I was quite surprised it turned out because I didn't even try to aim the camera right.

Beth, Kristie & Baby boy due end of July, Me & Brinkley

Before I could snap the picture Brinkley moved, but prior to the picture Brinkley was holding the dolls hand, too sweet.

Brinkley is following Megan's foot steps and has an addiction to shoes. She will crawl across a room to get shoes and then all she wants to do is eat them. Disgusting!!! I can't stand the thought of it. I know dirt is dirt but when I think about everywhere I walk i cringe.

The week before last Jason, Brinkley and I went on an exotic vacation..... SOunds great huh...to me too. We really just spent a day at Geyser falls with some friends. It was hot but we had a good time. Brinkley bless her heart did not nap all day but was really good. She loves teh water so she had a blast splashing all day. The little tykes area was the best because she could crawl around and sit in the water puddles and play in the sprinklers which she loved. No fear this child. She would grab my fingers and walk straight into the water sparying her in the face and never think twice. She was worn out by the time we left. By worn out I mean she was asleep before I pulled out of the parking lot.


Enough pictures!!

Brinkley now has a big girl room. Well almost, we moved the recliner out so she could have more floor space. I love teh change but am sad b/c it means she is growing up. She loves to crawl around and get into everything.

More fun with Megan. It is nice to have family so close. The girls get to eat, play, take baths, and spend lots of time together!!!


**I said it was a long post with lots of pictures. I hope you enjoyed. We have been so busy so blogging has been on the backburner.


4 comments:
I love all of the great pics! Thanks for the updates...I miss you girl!
YEAH - I am glad you are back, and I can't believe how big Brinks is getting. SHe is just too darn cute, and growing up too fast.
Luvs,
Lisa
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bathtime let me lick those little pussy's nice and clean
meghan has such a nicecunt i make her feel soooooooooooooooooo good, feed them both mycum too
Post a Comment