Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Love me some POOL!!!

Brinkley got her first swimming pool experience today. Megan showed her how it was done. I guess it was good Megan was there b/c I would have been very gentle, little splashing, nervous about Brinks; however Megan did not care and splashed Brinkley like crazy and Brinkley just laughed and squealed. Brinkley wanted in the pool and loved splashing in the water. Every time I would think she had enough I would take her out and she would pull herself over the side til she could splash the water and would then try to crawl in. I am so excited about this summer and playing in the pools.

*there were so many pictures to choose from so I just opted for a collage. click on it and it will get bigger.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures makes me so happy! I love my cousins so much and it is SO fun to see these two interact. MANY fun years ahead, for sure!

The Chisholms said...

They are so precious! Ya'll are going to have a GREAT time this summer playing outside! Brinkley is ADORABLE! I love her hat and swim suit!

P.S.--New Mom question: How do the diapers work in the pool? Lil' Swimmers? Reg. diapers? Nothing? Just wanted to know.

Just call me D said...

Cdawg loves him some pool too! He jumped in fully clothed this afternoon :) Oh well, I just let him play!