After Brinkley's nap I was putting up her clothes and she was playing in her crib. I turned around and this is what I saw. She is getting way to big way too fast.
Brinkley likes to play peek-a-boo after her nap time. It has become our little game. I used to move the bumper pad for her but now she does it all by herself. She makes me smile.
We are wanting to crawl so bad. This is Brinkley rocking on her knees getting reved up:)
Brinkley now gets a couple of bottles in between feedings. Jason gave it to her and she grabbed it and started sucking, no need in being held or lying back for her:) It actually made me sad. I realized truly how big she is getting.
We gave Brinkley her first puff the other day. Let me explain a little: I am a very picky eater. When Jason and I were dating he banned me from ordering chicken fingers when we went out b/c that was all I would eat. Even in a really nice restruant I would order off the kids menu:) Anyway, I make faces at every new thing I try. Brinkley has taken on this quality from me. Too cute (atleast in her not so cute when I do it). I took two videos but could only get one to download. The other was better but I think it was too long. She still makes me laugh.


4 comments:
Thanks for the update on Chrissie! I love the pic of Brinkley peeking through her bed!
I LOVE the peekaboo pictures also! Brinkley is precious!
Brinks will be running through your house before you know it! She is SOOO stinking cute.
Luvs,
Lisa
Is she pulling up in her crib??? Ahhh, well Ava came at a good time so we could have another baby around b/c Brinks is a BIG girl now:( Thanks so much for everything you did for me while I was in the hosp. I enjoyed our girls night even if it was in the hosp:)
Post a Comment