Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 03, 2008

Yummy Bottle & Girls Weekend!

Brinkley holds her bottle by the bottom and turns it straight up and NO ONE better get between her and her bottle (just ask Krisitie:0) A couple of weekends ago Brinkley and I headed for Atlanta. Just us girls, on a plane, and far away from Daddy (yikes). We survived and Brinkley did great. Fast forward to her bottle... kristie was giving it to her and took it out of her mouth for just a second to wipe her mouth and she went crazy. She would not calm down for Kristie to finish her bottle so I took her and calmed her down and she finaaly took it. Kristie started laughing at her and Brinkley stopped drinking, turned and glared at Kristie and then she finally finished her bottle. My child has a little attitude:) Clearly it comes from her daddy...I would never:)



Kristie (who is pregnant with a sweet little boy, Me, Brinks, and Beth

Eating out

Words of wisdom...I hope that's what they were talking about:)

No comments: