
We kept Megan last Friday night so Chris & Tanya could have a date night. Megan is such a little helper. I must say I know she loves me and "baby" as she calls Brinkley but she adores Jason. All night was Jason look, Jason come here, Jason help...
I am so thankful that Megan and Brinkley will get to grow up together. I love having her close.


Mimi & Pappy got Brinkley this fun little pool for the yard. It came in handy on Saturday while Jason and I did a little yard work. I don't know why I even give her toys. She is more content with anything else...remote control, chip bag, grass, cell phone, etc.. I thought the pool would keep her contained but she wanted to get out and in the grass.




More pics. from Easter!! The only snap shot of us as a family. We have to do better about taking family pics.
She was fine one second and then all of a sudden she started crying. Jason calls her little miss moody:) After a moment she was distracted and fine. Where does she get her moodiness? Definately not me:)
*thank you Pappy for taking all the pictures on Easter.


6 comments:
You silly girl! You are beautiful, not at all like a drag queen :) I just meant he favors you with the hair and all.
LOVE your family pic. We don't have many either. It's like you forget pictures of yourself when you have other more interesting and cute subjects running around, huh? Miss ya'll! Maybe we'll see you at the ball field soon? I hope so!-Mandye
You're right - family pics have to be very intentional. Random family pics are hard to come by!
Love the bunny ears, and little Brinks all laid back in the pool.
Luvs,
Lisa
Check out my newest blog entry. Your beautiful family is the star of my newest Limited Edition Session flyer. I'll mail you one when they come in...Amy
Hey girl! I miss ya'll on Tuesday mornings. All of my Ladies Ministry stuff has gotten SUPER busy so I'm needing Tues. morning while Caleb's away to do that stuff.
You have a BEAUTIFUL family, and to make you feel better we haven't taken a family picture since Dec. Seriously.
I am so glad I found your blog. Your header is AWESOME!!! Brinkley is so precious!
I hope you weathered the storm okay!! Let me know!
Post a Comment