Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

Teething & Fun in January

Brinkley is chewing everything, mainly my fingers. She found her feet and decided they were good for chewing as well.



After about a week of fussiness (due to teething) Brinkley woke up one morning and was back to her old self. Thank goodness. For about a week she would hardly take naps and did not want to be left alone at all, which made for a tiring week. Her teeth are still bothering her but she is not near as fussy.
*See if you can see a trend in the following pictures...






This child always seems to have her mouth wide open:)

She had just finished eating in this picture and was gripping the tray with all her might everytime I tried to take it off...i guess hoping I would leave her there for more food. She can't seem to get enough and yet she seems to be smaller than most other babies her age...go figure!

8 comments:

Just call me D said...

She is such a pretty baby! I think she's got her mouth open to show off those new teeth that are on their way :)

destiny said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I check your blog quite a bit. I'm a friend of Chirssy's and I found you blog on hers. Your little girl is precious! I know y'all are enjoying her! Anyway, hope you don't mind me reading! Feel free to check mine out also! ~Destiny

heatherclardy said...

HEy! She is beautiful. She is probably doing that with her mouth to feel the new teeth coming in. Michaela went through that stage b/c she just couldn't figure out what felt so funny down there. It looks like she is a happy baby with wonderful parents!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! I'm so excited that you have new posts and pictures! Brinkley is absolutely gorgeous! I think she has her mouth open b/c she's imitating her mommy!!! HAHA. Let me know if she starts "perching" and then it'll be official. (hopefully you remember that) Anyway...Ya'll look like you're having a great time and I'm so glad!
Love, Christina

Unknown said...

Hey hon! I have a blog now because I was jealous of all you blogging mommas! I tag you to try www.hairmixer.com and see what you can come up with. See my blog for my creations (or check my profile pic...it's Amanda Bines!) www.flowersfamilyfun.blogspot.com!

Anonymous said...

love to see a blow up of the pic with her foot at her mouth, knees bent, legs up I bet that pussy looks fantastic

Anonymous said...

i have lots of my girls nakedi can send if you like babypussy

Anonymous said...

she wants a cockto suck