Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My how she's grown

I am amazed daily by how much Brinkley has changed. I love to watch her explore her world with such intrigue. During bath the other day, it was like she truly noticed the water. She loves to reach and try to touch it when we pour it over her. I love getting the chance to see the world through her eyes. She makes me stop and enjoy the little things in life, like water, sticking my tongue out, smiling, laughing, kissing those little cheeks, playing in the mirror, etc...


Everyone says their child is a genius and here I go. We were playing with the duck in the tub and making quacking noises. Brinkley showed daddy and I that she can quack too. She is so smart!!!

5 comments:

The Chisholms said...

TOO CUTE! She's a genius! :)

Melanie said...

Love it! So sweet

Jennifer and Brad said...

love it love it love it!!! that is sooo good!!! way to go brinkley.

Just call me D said...

What a sweet baby girl! She is very smart too :) You have a precious family and it's made all the better because it's obvious ya'll put God first!

Anonymous said...

lower camera angle so we can see that lovely bald baby pussy