Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thank You God

I was spending some down time and started blog surfing. I am amazed that God can speak to me no matter what I am doing. I was reading a blog about a boy who passed away last January, his mom continues to post and she is so strong in her faith even after the death of her son. I am thankful to know that my God never leaves me whether good times or bad. I am so thankful for the like that He has given although I realize I often take it for granted.
Thank You for giving Jason & I a healthy baby girl. Thank you Lord for providing for our family and giving me the opportunity stay home with Brinkley daily. I pray that I will be the mother He calls me to be. Thank you for my husband and for the love he shows us daily. I am thankful for a husband who is involved in the life of his child. I watched a little of Deal or No Deal the other night and the contestant happened to be the mom of sextuplets and when Howie asked the dad how many diapers he had changed, the dad replied 3 and the mom followed that with Be Honest and he said 1. The babies were 6 months old. *I don't know this family or their personal situation, but I find that sad and heartbreaking that this father could stand there and laugh about the lack of his help with his own children. Sorry...tangent.
I feel blessed with the life God has given me and thankful for sending His son that I may live.

1 comment:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

I watched that episode as well, and I felt the same way about as you did! It is just pathetic if you ask me.