Christmas with Papa, Nana, Chris, Tanya, and Megan
Last weekend my parents came to town and we had Christmas. Thank you for all of the great gifts. Brinkley likes her Bebe pod, she likes to sit up and look around. Megan got the princess chair she is sitting in and everywhere she went she would move her chair there to sit in, she even tried to put it in my lap so I could hold her. We decided not to travel this year and Christmas at our house since it was Brinkley's first, so parents decided to just come early. I enjoyed our new tradition, thank you mom for being willing to change your plans so we could all celebrate early and together. I look forward to our small family Christmas next year.
Megan enjoyed opening her gifts as well as Brinkley's. It was fun to see her into everything. Next year will be double the fun with Megan and Brinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment