This is my "big Sis" Mary, & "Lil Sis" Carson. I started keeping Carson when she was 2 years old and they became family. We figured out that Brinkley and Carson will be almost the same # of years apart that she & I are. It is crazy how fast time flies. Carson definately got her looks from her momma. I can't wait for Brinkley to spend more time with them, at least with Carson, I am worried what Mary will teach her:)

This is Sam "my little brother". I remember when he was born, I can't believe he's grown up so fast.

Four Generations! Brinkley, Me, my dad, and his parents.

Pop and his girls.
1 comment:
Carl is looking good. Still riding the motor bike? When's he ever goin' to finish the tree house out back behind the ditch??? Which cousin got married? Don't tell me Mark got married.
Post a Comment