I'll post more pics later. We made it home today, Friday August 3rd about 3:45 p.m. We are so glad to be home. Jason is cleaning the whole house. He was tired of sitting in the same room for 2 days. He won't let me do anything so I am watching Brinkley sleep and catching up on my blogging. I should probably rest, but oh well. We are all doing great.
I want to thank all of you for your prayers and for the many of you who came to see us in the hospital, even if I don't remember (Wednesday was pretty much a blur for me).
We look forward to settling in here at home. I'll work on more pictures soon.


4 comments:
I can't wait to see her tomorrow-i am bringing food-. she is so cute and little and looks just like jason which i am sure he just loves. and you look great too.
It makes my heart melt to see that little girl in her car seat...and with a sweet dress on. I hope her drs. appt went well today...I tried to call you, but you were probably taking care of sweet Brink:)
Can't wait to see you and Brinks! All my kids are well this week. I may come by one afternoon before I pick them up from school. I'll call first! :) LOVE Ya'll!
Congrats! she is absolutely beautiful! i think she looks just like her daddy in alot of these pictures. you look wonderful!
Post a Comment