Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 03, 2007

Our Little Miracle

This has been a crazy week. I ca't believe how much our lives have changed in just a few days. God has truely poured his blessings down us. Thank You Lord for your protection and grace. You have given us a new life to raise in You. hank You for your unconditional love.
Jason and I are so excited about this new adventure. Jason has already been so great. He loves his Girls. He has been amazing in helping me with her. You would think he had done this a thousand times. He is such a pro and so great with her.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I am so happy for yall. She is just precious! Congratulations and I am so glad you're home. Enjoy her and love on her all the time. They grow and change so fast. Congratulations again. Your family continues to be in my prayers. Love yall!