Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lunch with Friends

I had a wonderful lunch with friends today. I must first say Thank You Adri & Mrs. June Lee for coming to stay and helping me with Brinks while J was out of town. I was so glad to get to spend time with you and see little miss Avery. You are such a special friend and I am glad the distance hasn't changed that, but I still wish you were back in Jackson.
Below are Adri and her beautiful little girl Avery!


From L to R: Adri & Avery, Me & Brinks, Amanda (we are still working on her to hurry and have a little one), Chrissie & Elias, Lisa & Addison.

Addison was not at all shy about playing with Elias. Just wait til Brinks gets a little bigger and you'll have some competition Addison:) She was so cute and Elias was suprisingly being shy/teased. We'll definately have to keep an eye on Addison.

From R to L: The stages of life. No kiddos, a 3 week old, a 7 month old, 10 month old, and 13 month old. How fun it is to fellowship with dear friends.Thank you Lord for blessing my life.

No comments: