
This is mommy attempting to get something done. My precious little one loves to be held and will remain quiet as long as you do so. I will be working to break this habit very soon, but it is hard because she is so cute and everyone loves to snuggle her. I only had her in the carrier for a minute while I made a sandwhich, but it kept her content.

I do not advocate placing babies on their bellies to sleep, she loves sleeping on mine and Jason's chest. I thought it was so cute how she had her feet all tucked under her so I laid her down to snap a quick shot; however, as soon as I turned her over to her back she was wide awake. She really does like her belly. Hopefully she'll learn to roll sooner than later so she can sleep more comfortably.


5 comments:
She's just precious! Can't wait to see her in person! You look great too!! Isn't it fun being a mommy?
Meg she is adorable!!! I know you are a proud momma. All I can tell you is to enjoy the up and downs because they dont last. They are such a blessing.
That is funny - I remember carying Addison around the house in the carrier to do housework. I even did dishes with her strapped on. She would sleep SOO hard.
Congratulations on your new arrival! I have been reading your blog for a while now. Being a mom is the best! I have an 8 month boy, Hunter. He loves laying on his tummy. And as soon as he could lift his head up, etc, we put him on his stomach to sleep and he's been sleeping on his tummy ever since. Now he rolls all over the place so no telling what position he'll be in when he wakes up in the morning HA..
Hunter always wanted to be held too so it was hard for me to get things done. But I couldn't help holding him and spoiling him to death - they are only young once. Is she sleeping good for you? Hunter was such a lazy eater that he would wake up every couple of hours to eat. It was crazy.
By the way, I love your new hair cut! Quick and convenient is what you need with a newborn! Let me know if you need anything at all! I give and take advice with the best of them. Don't ever be afraid to ask.
Congratulations again! Brinkley is just too cute!
Samantha
She is so precious. I can tell by the look on your face that you love being a mommy! It is wonderful.
Post a Comment