Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sooner than we thought...

Today I had a great lunch with a few friends and this great restruant called Friends & Company. We wanted to get it in before Baby Brinks arrived. Jason and I had a doctors appointment this afternoon. We had a scheduled ultrasound to check her weight and position. She started measuring small a couple of appointments ago, so I was glad to see her again. We were told she is definately little, measuring only 5lbs. 4 oz. and she was BREECH (Booty down, head and feet up). I immediately became nervous but of course I had to wait on the Doctor to review everything and come in. When she got to our room, she checked and I was a good 2 cm dialated, but she was concerned about Brinkley's weight and position. After talking it over she scheduled us for a C-section tomorrow morning. I of course cried immediately, if you know me very well I don't do good without planning things my way. Anyway, she sent us downstairs to be monitored and everything looked great. It was pretty neat, I was having contractions and I couldn't feel them. Anyway, we are home tonight, but heading to the hospital in the morning to welcome our precious baby girl into the world. Please pray that God be with the doctors and nurses and to give me strength and courage (i have never had any type of surgery so I am a little nervous). Pictures will be posted very soon!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It was SOOO good seeing you yesterday! You look soooo good! I will be thinking of you and your family today as you are welcoming Brinkley into the world!! Can't wait to see pictures!!! Love, Melanie