Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BOO HOO HOO

I am so sad to say it will be a few weeks until I can update with pictures. Our wireless modem died (I am on through the usb cable- totally not convenient, I am spoiled to the wireless world) and we have to send it back in order to get a new one. So I will be putting our modem in the mail tomorrow.
I will be able to update while at work and possibly update with pictures when I stay at my parents house next week.
I am so sad, but this will be a good break.
See you soon... I will still be checking everyone elses blog during work hours:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO you can't blog :( My mom told me that she could tell you were pregnant. I thought that would make you happy.