Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Believe it or not...

Here is my picture from Friday (sorry, my computer connection is messed up). Friday night I cooked dinner, while I have gotten better I do not cook often. I blame it on my sweet husband who is fabulous in the kitchen and loves to cook. I enjoy getting in the kitchen when I have time to enjoy it and I don't feel rushed to get something done quick. I plan the monthly menu and I have done good about cooking more but it is usually getting home from work & the gym and get it together quick. However, Friday night Jason and I enjoyed a fun night at home, much needed, and cooked cornish hen, corn casserole, green beans, and fruit pizza for dessert.

The actual reason for the picture was Jason said I really looked pregnant to him standing there cutting strawberries.

My finished product...I must say it was yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to play with those great titsand suck your nips, then maybe have a tittyfuck shoot in your face

Anonymous said...

i want to fuckher arse then her fatcunt