Well, I finally have more time to actually write a real blog. Today Jason & I went for our 19 week appointment. We were scheduled for a sonogram first. We got to see lots of fun shots, several made us really laugh like when the sonographer would scan over the face and her little mouth was just a moving like she was talking to us and when she had her leg propped up and her arm resting on her knee; we realized she already has a personality. However, after 45 minutes of our little girl posing in every position but the one we really wanted we were sent out to see our doctor and told we could try again before we left. My mom and Jason claim she is like her mommy and quite stubborn already. While we were waiting to see the doctor, Jason gave her a little talking to and it worked. When we went back in for the sonogram, she was turned perfect and we got several good shots. So good that I even guessed it before we were told. We are so excited and we can't wait to meet
Brinkley Kate Breland!!
Here is a sweet profile of our angel.

This is our little girl taunting us..."nanny, nanny, boo boo" or maybe she's just waving at us.

The left one is a profile and the the one on the right is when she had her ankles crossed and her arm propped on her knee (Both are profiles).
Those are just the most beautiful feet I have ever seen.
4 comments:
yeah, i told Chrissie that atleast she is modest...that is why she kept her legs together! You want a modest little girl!! Congrats!! I am so happy for y'all!!
Isn't God good?!!!
So sweet!! I'm so happy for yall and I LOVE her name!! Congratulations!
Love the name and so happy for yall!
Post a Comment